Monday, July 07, 2008

Week in Review

I actually have felt pretty great this week. Getting back to the gym, sleeping, not drinking alcohol and not eating crap have done wonders for my mind, my body and my emotional state.

Kimberly took it's toll on me in a bad way. Most of that was probably my fault, not taking care of myself and stressing beyond the limits of reason. Bees is going very well in contrast. I am unsure as why this production isn't freaking me out as much. Probably a bunch of things: My actors are solid with their lines, and I am releasing control over most things and letting my tech staff do the stuff I did for Kimberly. It's a great feeling.

Had a lovely week of doing not much. Last Monday, Rob and I attended a cookout at Ron and Cindy May's, where we rehashed old memories and ate way too much. It was a lovely time. To celebrate the birth of our nation, Jake and Jeremy threw a sushi party Friday night, and the group of us gorged ourselves on the deliciousness.

We also had our home inspection done on the house, and it passed with flying colors. There are a few things we're asking the sellers to fix, but nothing too major. Now we just wait...

No comments: