Sunday, October 19, 2008

Week in Review

The big news of the week was that we finally painted the living room! After living with the dark, dismal green for 7 weeks, we decided to go with something a little more bright and warm. We tend toward the warm colors in this house- reds, browns, and now, yellow.


Before



Primed



Done!!


I call this the Panera Bread bathroom color. If you've ever been to a Panera Bread, you know what I'm talkin' bout. I love the warmth of this color, and it looks amazing next to the red dining room. We will, however, be finished with projects for a while. Next up? Getting rid of those horrifying colors in the studio.

Yesterday I had my first audition in about 6 months. The Green Room Theatre is staging a production of Jason Robert Brown's Songs for a New World in January, and I am hoping to be a part of it. I felt quite confident with my audition and singing from the score. Now all I gotta do is wait to hear!

This coming weekend, we are having a little dinner party and inviting some close friends, and some friends we'd like to get to know better. We are very excited for all of them to meet each other, and for us to host a lavish dinner. It's something we've been excited to do for years. Now that we finally have a beautiful dining room, the time has come!

This week, I'll spend some time grant writing, as deadlines are beginning to loom again. RTC can always use grants and donations, so it's time for me to put on my Producer hat and get to work.

No comments: