Friday, December 29, 2006

Short and sweet....

Hello dearies-

Here is the scoop...

We flew out of O'Hare this morning, arrived in Dallas/Ft. Worth on time. Due to tornados and additional nasty weather, close to 200 flights were cancelled out of DFW. Since I'm that cool, I called my Dad and Cathy, who live here in Texas, and within 30 minutes, Dad had picked us up. We rescheduled to leave DFW on Sunday morning direct to Oakland (no connectors! Wahoo!), so Rob and I get to spend a day with Dad and Cathy! The fates decided to strand us in a town with one of my closest relatives... too weird.

We had a lovely time visiting with everyone over the vacation, especially all our dear friends in the Nati.

Pics to come when we return home to CA on Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad things worked out in your favor.
Can't wait to see your pics. Chuck is still all giddy from your trip to Nati!