Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Two more weeks....

Maddy, Rob and I, Thanksgiving Day
My last night at Mary's- oh how I miss my boys...
This stump just washed up onto the shore. This was taken at Samoa Dunes, the day after Thanksgiving.
This adorable beagle was one of the many dogs at Samoa Dunes that same day. I'm so glad I caught him mid-stride- what you don't see is him jumping up on me a milli-second later.
I love this photo- the contrast of the composition makes it one of my best photos taken since being here.
Two weeks from today, Rob and I will be heading down south to San Francisco before flying out of Oakland the next morning. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I feel, being so close to getting away for a while. Plus, being able to see each and every person I love and respect.
Since I now have this awesome computer and wicked fast internet, I wanted to post some of my photos for all to see. I've never before been able to post my black and whites, since I didn't have a scanner that worked. I hope you enjoy what you see.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Umm, make that two boys who miss ya!!
Great pics Al!

ACE said...

I love you guys....