Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More from the trip

Well, after having gorged myself on impossible foods with no exercise during the trip, I'm finally back down to my desired weight. Portion-control, fruits and vegetables, and cardio are my friends once again. My teeny-tiny tummy is back. Plus, Rob and I have made a pact to each other. No fast/junk food on the trip home. We bought a Coleman cooler we will stuff with fruit, vegies, hummus, wraps and lunchmeat. Since we are taking the trip in 5 days instead of 3 this time, we will stop at rest stops to eat instead of Jack in the Box or Arby's. No wonder we felt like rotting shit last year. 15 hours in the car+Big Mac+dog on doggie downers= one bigass stinky car, let me tell you. Not this year, friends! We learned our lesson, and healthy is the way to go.


Also, picked up my latest rolls from the developer. Here are some pics from the trip with a few others thrown in. Enjoy!


Patrick's Point, Trinidad, CA



Rob and Enzo with the dumptruck



Sassy really wanted in that pool



Rob, Enzo and Bert (my stepdad) playing soccer



In Sonoma Plaza, Sonoma, CA



Les and Joe, Les' surprise party



Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco, CA



Patrick's Point, Trinidad, CA



Strawberries at the Farmers Market on Pier 39, San Francisco,CA



Looking in on a bakery in North Beach, San Francisco, CA



Cherries at the Farmers Market, SF



Chuck, Universal Grille, Cincinnati, OH



Crabs on the Wharf, San Francisco, CA

1 comment:

Matt said...

Dang. You really got around!! :)
Greetings from Cinci!