Sunday, September 28, 2008

Week in Review

After a week of mostly boredom, I finally did some research as to what I'd like to do with all this free time I seem to have. Of course, I'm planning the next season of theatre, and doing some early grant writing work (most aren't due until Spring), so that is keeping me somewhat busy. But I decided to find some things to do with my days that are monumentally free. This is what I've come up with-

- Start back up with yoga, Monday and Thursday mornings
- Work out EVERY day during the week (I go every day but Weds. now)
- Rob and I take a ballroom dance class (something I've wanted to do for EVER)
- Take an online non-profit management course
- Take an adult tap class
- Become an adult literacy tutor

There may be more to come, but I think this will be enough for now. Rob is looking into how I can audit classes at Augie. Since I'm spouse of a professor, I can take them for free. I'd really like to get into an anthropology class (maybe one with Adam!), an art class, or something else creative.

Last night, Rob and I headed up to Morrison to have our photos taken by Jan Scott of
Jan Scott Photography. She is a high school friend of Rob's who has recently become a professional photographer. Her work is just gorgeous, and we wanted to get some shots of us together since we don't have many. Here is just one of the hundreds she probably shot of us.



This week my Dad and Cathy get into town, and we are quite excited to see them, as it's been nearly two years since the last. I can't wait to show them the house!

No comments: