Thursday, September 13, 2007

Battle of the Bulge



I have to admit. I am way fatter than I was when we left California. Not by much. Looking at me, you would probably never notice. But I do. I feel it when I get dressed in the morning. I've put on some weight.

I've tried about every diet in the last five years to battle those 15-20 pounds I'd like to take off. E-diets. The Bob Greene Diet. Organic food. I was just left hungry. But Weight Watchers was the star of them all, allowing me to lose 25 pounds and not feel hungry... EVER. So, Rob and I are back on it. We're actually going to the meetings again, which is what I think helped us way back then.

I won't give any excuses, just facts, as to why I put on the pounds. The stress of moving and starting up TWO businesses is enough for anyone to overeat. I didn't exercise as much. I ate too many Whitey's malts (Jayzus, hep me lawd!). But we've both been counting our points for 4 days now, as well as exercising every day, and already I'm feeling a little less...bloated. Why couldn't I just keep the same metabolism I had at 21? I was a skinny little bitch then.

In other news, I've been watching my boys, Sam and Dean Winchester (Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles) kicking some ass of those evil bad dudes in Supernatural, with season 2 now on DVD. Just can't get enough of my boy Jensen. Damn, that boy is hot.

No comments: