Wednesday, September 26, 2007

*Ugh*



After Monday's unpleasantness, I received an outcry of support from my fellow bloggers and friends. I am a person who hates conflict, arguments, or anything toxic such as the posts I received from these Anonymous writers. I am a good person who sees only the best in people, and is never quick to judge anyone. I don't want to say anything more on the subject except this: I have changed my security settings on both my blog and my myspace page, so that only those close to me may comment. Even then, I will moderate all comments to see fit that which makes it onto my blog is only positive and unabusive in nature. This is MY little corner of blogdom, and if I feel like practically making love to myself on each and every entry, then yes, by God, I will. Because it is MINE. Whoever this Anonymous person(s) is must be pretty bored, hateful and have such a small opinion of themselves that they feel the need to attack a person they barely know to make themselves feel bigger and stronger. But from now on, that won't be me.

Enough of that.

The big news! Tomorrow, I head to the state capital and incorporate the theatre company! YES! It is finally happening! After I do this, then I can apply for 501(c)(3), which means non-profit status so the company can apply for grants. Wish me luck!

No comments: