Sunday, May 25, 2008

Week in Review/Saying my Goodbyes

Last night, we celebrated in style, both our closing night and Bryan's 27th birthday. My bestest friend Chuck was in from the Nati, and we had a nice visit. Our closing weekend for Elegies was pretty great, as last night we sold out. We were pretty happy to have such wonderful crowds and happy audiences. Everyone (well, most everyone) loved the show and were happy to our organization. We were pretty happy with our take, and we even made a nice profit!! Woot! Now... on to Kimberly...

I am exhausted after a late night, a busy day of strike, but actually, a busy 7 weeks of crazy life. Now that Elegies is over, I will focus on just directing and producing Kimberly, which will be more my style. Am looking forward to August when Rob and I will have the entire month off to do nothing but relax, visit with fam and friends, and make that baby.

Here are some pics from last nights festivities!!



Pat, Martie (Pat's wife) and Esther



Chuck, me and Rob



Chuck, D and Bryan



Denise, me and Chuck



D and Chuck



Dana and Jackie



D, Bryan and me

No comments: