Sunday, May 04, 2008

Week in Review

I know. I can't believe I didn't post this week. Not once. But I will say that producing, performing in and vocal directing Elegies has been absolutely crazy. Yesterday was our first run through, and we rocked it. Of course there were a few minor little hiccups, but overall, I think the entire cast felt great about it. It runs about 75 minutes with no intermission, which is a good amount of time. People can usually sit for that long. Let's hope we're right.

Quite honestly, there isn't much else to report about the week's going-ons. My life right now consists of Elegies and rehearsing for my One Act, which you can see at The Green Room next weekend.

I had my interview with Mike Schultz this past week, as well as David Burke. I always wonder if I come off like a total dope. I hope I say the right things, or say them in the right way at least. I tend to overthink much of what I say to them as the days pass, but both men are great people as well as talented writers, and I know they will say good things about our organization.

2 comments:

cszponce said...

I'm sure you did fine - I wouldn't sweat it. :-) You're always your own harshest critic. I'm excited to read the article!

ACE said...

Thanks for your encouragement, dear one!