Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Home Sweet Home

While I have been entirely too busy (and still fighting off the shingles), I thought I'd take a moment to write. Monday morning, Rob and I had a meeting with the loan officer at MidwestOne Bank in Davenport, and got approved for a home loan!!!! Yowee!!! We are thrilled beyond belief to be making this next step in our lives together. After 8 years of being starving, rent-controlled grad students, we have finally crossed the threshold into adulthood, and will buy our first home. There are many houses in our price range that we have already been looking into, and can't wait to make a place ours. Yippee!! Will keep you updated on the process.

Kimberly opens in two days, and it is really coming together. A few days ago, I was stressed beyond belief (and still am, for other reasons entirely. If you're curious, send me an email), but now, the cast and crew are pulling together and it's looking pretty stellar. If you're in the area, come and see it!!

1 comment:

AE said...

Hey, have a great show tonight!