Saturday, April 08, 2006

Weekly Update



Chess- Come see my show- I'm working my ass off. (Thanks to Matt for the edited pic- sorry I stole it)

Social life- Yes, I think I might actually have one again. Last weekend was the Ladies Nite. All the gals came by and we chatted about the most lovely of topics. We drank wine and ate tapas and had such a wonderful time. We all got dressed up, then decided we were all too tired to actually go out. So by 11pm, all the girls had gone home, and I was in bed. Still fun! This week the entire cast is heading to Mary's for Maryoke! I can't wait! It's been such a long time! And now that we're all going together, we can sing Chess stuff and publicize the show. What fun! Tonight at the Southgate House, Wicked Liz and the Bellyswirls are playing the Chicks Rockfest. Wicked Liz is a band from our hometown, and the drummer and I went to high school together! This should be fun- maybe I can do some catching up with him!

Financial- I am now able to pay back Sloan for Wishes. For those of you who have never seen her, here she is:


Gorgeous, no? On our honeymoon, Rob and I visited San Francisco, and Sonoma Valley. A week of drinking wine and eating in the best restaurants. While in Sausilito, we stopped at a little cafe. Wishes was hanging on the wall and I couldn't stop looking at her. I took the artist brochure, and struck up an email friendship with Sloan. She was so gracious, and said that if the painting spoke to me that much, that it was mine. I sent what money I could, and she came a few weeks later. After two years, I'm finally able to pay her off. Everyone should have original art in their homes. There is something so vivid and beautiful about it. It makes me just feel good.

Cooking- Tonight I'm trying my hand at homemade Roasted Red Pepper soup. I hope it's awesome. If not, I'm opening a can of Campbells and calling it a night.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Monika said...

varry nice pratty. I am of liking your blogstarries. :)

please to wratting more.