Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Soul-mate

I met one of my soul-mates yesterday. His name is Jason, and I think I'm in love. Alas, I'm not gay, and he's dating a dear friend, so it will never be. *Sigh* Be sure you check out his blog. I love this candid shot of us- so perfect.


I started reading Jason's blog on a whim, noticing that Matt often had comments from him on his blog. Jason is so very fabulous. He's adorable and sweet and kinda reminds me of a cross between my cousin Chad and Brad Pitt. Meeee-yow.

Having been working my arse off this week. I took Monday off due to the shingles, which are spreading down my arm to my wrist now. Eeeewwwww. The pain is the worst part. But I'm feeling okay, so it's been back to work for me. I worked a 10 hour day today, which was rough. But I'm making the big bucks, so I won't bitch.

More to come soon... I promise.

7 comments:

Jason said...

Ahh you're so sweet and beautiful A!!!

It was so great to meet you, and that smile of yours lit up the whole room.

I love your blog as well. You're such a great writer, and I'm hoping it will rub off on me a bit ;)

...and hey, I can't remember the last girl who's seen my hairy chest- those damn easy snap button shirts...

Matt said...

So much love and good thoughts in the air :))

Jason said...

Love really is in the air ;)

Jimmi said...

Hope you took care of my Jason :) We missed him when he was gone, and we havn't heard the end of this knight of the Midwest! :) Must be something there ;)

Jason said...

Oh no...
The Jimmi Chronicles have invaded.
Be afraid. Be very afraid...

ACE said...

Love the Jimmi chronicles. the more the mary-er.

nitenursekevin said...

Girl!

That photo is HOT! Reminds me of the one of yo uand I. Gosh I miss you!