Monday, January 29, 2007

Week in Review

I'm usually pretty good at keeping this place updated, however, with my illness, I was too weak to do anything, let alone post on the blog. Rob and I were even entertaining the thought that I might have mono, but Saturday, I was feeling a little better. I went back to work today, which was good after being off for the week. I was tired of being on the couch, tired of watching awful television, and tired of being tired!

Since I didn't have much of a chance to get anything done while under the weather, there isn't too much new to report. Most of you know Rob flies out Thursday to the QC for an on-campus interview at Augustana! We are thrilled and excited for this opportunity. Who knows... we just might get everything we've always wanted... Send Rob your good vibes on Friday while he spends the day with the committee! YAY!!!!!!

No comments: