Monday, March 03, 2008

Commence Happy Dance


That's right, folks. I sent in the contracts (and money) to Samuel French today for our very first show! WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe this is finally happening. Am too entirely happy. Now. Let's see if we can create an audience!

Also, I was informed today my one act, The Third Date, has been chosen to be presented at the Green Room's One Act Play Festival at the beginning of May! I am honored to be able to direct something I've actually written. How often does someone get to do that?


In other news, Rob and I are dogsitting for our friends Christine and Jemmie.

Ike, Maddy and Portia


As if two dogs weren't enough to create absolute mayhem, let's add a third. Portia is very sweet. She realizes Maddy is Alpha Dog, so she's been provoking poor Ike by batting at his head. Maddy went after her once. So protective of her little brother. They are all getting along just fine now, with a few whines and whimpers from Portia when Ike doesn't want to play. It's a 3 Dog Night at our house.

2 comments:

AE said...

Congratulations, on the theatre and the extra doggage! I would totally come to your shows if I lived anywhere near you. Will sending good vibes help instead? (Do people here still believe in vibes? Note to self: Ask around.)

Matt said...

That's a lot of dog to have around the house! :)

Congrats!