Friday, March 28, 2008

Hallelujah!

Blogger now allows posting of images. Although it's still a bit slow and almost like having dial-up again. Ah well, I'll take it.

Here are the long awaited pics from our trip to Dubuque and Galena those few weeks back.

My alma mater, snowing to beat hell the day we were there.



The symbol of Clarke, the atrium.


Mary Frances, or Mary Fran, where I lived all by my lonesome junior and senior years.


Galena Main Street, looking forlorn.


The epic staircase Moonlight Graham walks up every day and night in Field of Dreams, just off Main Street in Galena.


Alas, the 4th Street Elevator was a bit snowed in when we were there, so we didn't get to ride. Maybe we'll go back in the summer and ride it then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I havn't been back to Clarke since graduation. I REALLY want to go sometime and revist the nursing department, and also just poke my head around.

Did you get my postcard?