Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My boy is 30

Okay, I'm not usually such a geek girl about this sort of thing. And I meant to post this on Saturday, but forgot. Most everyone who reads this blog knows my obsession, love, and fangirl-dom for the tv show Supernatural (which was just picked up for season 4- woohoo!). This past Saturday, my dear boy Jensen turned 30. Jensen has always been hot, even during his time spent on Days of our Lives all those years ago (yep, was a fan of him then, too). And maybe it's because I'm getting older, but damn, the older Jensen gets, the hotter he is. That whole life-experience thing, I think. And those wrinkles around his eyes. And those freckles.




He is SO James Bond here.


My two boys. So cute.

Even my husband, who is now an avid SPN fan, can understand the allure of such a beautiful man. He even condones my pervy thoughts about him. Thanks, honey.


Who else looks this hot with a gun?

No comments: