Monday, March 17, 2008

Week in Review

Well kiddies, Blogger still sucks ass. Am unsure what the hold-up is with the image posting, but hopefully it will be fixed soon!

I usually try not to advertise what I do on this blogspace, but I was able to cast my first season this weekend. Woot! If you're curious, please see the website to see all the great folks who will be joining us on our first season. YAHOO!!!

We all went to see the Prenzie's Taming of the Shrew this past weekend, which was a sublime evening of merriment (so was the partying at Blue Cat just following). What a wonderful show. While I enjoyed Othello back in October, this production just was too much fun not to like more than the other. Saturday night, we spent at Koski's, joining the Prenzies in post-show revelry.

In short, I'm exhausted from the partying, the auditions, and not seeing my dogs for nearly three days. I need another vacation...

No comments: