Wednesday, September 20, 2006

McDreamy or O'Dreamy?

The fight is on... who will Meredith choose? Will she go with the vet, Finn O'Dreamy? Or will she stick with fabulous-haired Dr. McDreamy?

I can't friggin' wait for the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy tomorrow night. Who do you think she'll pick?

If I were Meredith Grey, I'd totally be screwed. While the sex with McDreamy was probably mind-blowing in that dark little room they had their trist in on the finale, he did call her a whore and pick his whiny, annoying wife (who, let's not forget to mention, cheated on him) over Meredith. To choose over O'Dreamy and McDreamy? What's a girl to do?

1 comment:

Jason said...

LOL.
So which one was it?
I only have seen a few episodes from the first season. I need to Netflix this series bad.

I liked the dark haired guy who lived with the girls and was in love with Meridith. Is he still on the show??