Thursday, October 19, 2006

Stuff

Okay, can I just say how cool Lost was last night? Did you guys watch it?! I love that Locke lived in a hippie commune with weed growers/farmers in Humboldt County!!! And they mentioned Eureka! We felt like celebs. Funny thing is that these communes really do exist out here. Just open the paper and read the 'for rent' classifieds and you'll find them: people with space on their "farms" where you can come and live and grow shit. It's way too funny.

I started my tutoring position today after three days of training. It's the bomb. I really enjoy it. The kids are great, and my office is way cool. I feel very important.

I apologize to those of you who are awaiting responses to your emails. For some reason Hotmail is f'ed up yet again, and neither one of us can even download the page. It's time for a new computer.

Rob and I have decided that we're heading to San Francisco for a day over Thanksgiving break- we're so close, and Rob's brother Ross and his partner Christopher live in LA. They are driving up for Turkey Day to see friends. So we're going to drive down the day after, see some of the things we haven't yet, have dinner with Ross and Christopher, then drive back the next day. That way we can still see fam, but we won't spend too much $ in the process.

Ugly Betty on in 15 mins. Gotta go!

No comments: