Sunday, October 29, 2006

Weekly Update

My apologies, still, to those who await desperately for my return emails. My fossilized computer hates Hotmail for some reason. I will respond to you with my Yahoo! account soon, I promise!

Although I hate what Global Warming is doing to our fair planet, it has drastically changed the climate of the North Coast the last few years. What usually would be a cold, rainy, disgusting month of October, we've had more sunshine and beautiful days than I could ever imagine. Although when it's damp, it's gross. The fog rolls in from the ocean, blanketing everything in sight. The drive to work is always an adventure! Our very nice landlord Mike lent us his dehumidifier a few days ago. We've been running it for 3 days straight, and has made a whole of difference in our apartment.

And I've decided to take an audition... finally, something worth auditioning for! North Coast Rep is putting up Neil Simon's Jake's Women in January. It's a comtemporary story of middle-aged Jake, whose marriage is in dire straights, clinging to his own imaginary world and the women he envisions there. With seven roles for women, I hope I have a pretty good shot. Although it will be the first straight play I've been in since Kimberly Akimbo in the summer of '05. I miss doing them, so this should be good for me, if I get a role. I audition next Sunday- wish me luck!

It's almost Halloween, and I hope now that, since we live in a neighborhood with children, we'll get trick-or-treaters. We stocked up on the candy in hopes we do. If not, Kidsclub will be lovin' me with all the candy they will be getting!

I leave you with this...
She wore a Raspberry Beret... kind you find in a second-hand store....

No comments: