Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fright

The weather is finally bringing Spring. It's beautiful.

The last three nights I have had extremely intense and weird dreams. I am wondering what it is that is making these images appear in my head. Is it having a bedtime snack? Reading Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire (am re-reading all the HP books) before I sleep? Am I (fingers crossed) pregnant? What is going on?

Last night, I dreamt I was married to Jared Padalecki, my boy from Supernatural. Seriously, a girl could do a LOT worse. Although I really wish it had been Jensen.



Damn. Anyway, Jared and I were staying at my yoga teachers house, who he then proceeded to strangle. Poor sweet little Jeani, being strangled by Jared Padalecki. Random?

Next up, I dreamt I was on the phone with Lesley, and as we were chatting, I was pulling out giant clumps of hair. Not the kind of pulling out hair when I shed after a brushing, I mean CLUMPS. It was so frightening. I usually have dreams about teeth falling out, but never hair. In dreams, when hair falls out, it usually means you feel weak and vunerable in a certain undertaking in your life.

Makes sense, seeing as the one thing I've been planning most my adult life is coming to fruition. Yes, I'm scared. I'm scared of thousands of things. That we wont make money, or find our audience, among many others. What I'm not afraid of is the talent behind these shows. Every person involved in RTC's first season are phenoms, and I believe in our strength and talent. But it doesn't make me any less scared.

No comments: