Sunday, April 13, 2008

Week in Review

I am exhausted. Seriously. While I am so grateful for having amazing friends and a kickass social life, I am TIRED. Last night was the first RTC season party, where every cast member from all three shows, plus friends, spouses and loved ones showed up. There was probably 30 people in my house last night at one time. My teeny tiny house. It was a blast. While I'm trying to procreate, alcohol was off the menu for me, but I still woke feeling like shit. Folks stayed until 2:30 last night and then finally left. Am getting too old for this. And don't you tell me I'm young and not old. I need a weekend off. This was the third weekend in a row where we were up past our bedtime, and I'm ready for some rest. Here are some pics from last night.


Rob began an impromptu jam session, where Jackie got up and sang a little "Infinite Joy" from Elegies.


JC and Denise being devilish.


Bryan joins in on "Joy" with his spot on Betty Buckley impression.


Dana and Jackie. Aren't they cute?


In other news, our Elegies rehearsals are kicking ass. Yesterday we ran through the entire show. Mind you, it was just music and we haven't staged a lick of it yet, but damn, my cast sounds great. I hope we get a good audience so the QC can see what amazing musicals are available to them!

In June, Rob and I will be heading to the Nati for Rob's Doctoral Hooding Ceremony at CCM. While we'll only be in town a few days, am hoping I will get to see all my lovies while we're there. You know who you are, Nati!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, you guys are always welcome here. The spare room is under a cosmetic change, and will be ready for ya!