Sunday, April 22, 2007

Week in Review

So, I have had this Myspace page for a year. I only logged in once since April 20, 2006, but not since. Then, two weeks ago, I realized that many of my friends had a page, and thought this might be the best way to keep in touch with many of them. It has been an unbelievable experience so far. I have connected with many of my Cincinnati friends, as well as my girlfriends from years past. The best part of this is that I've reconnected with many friends I haven't seen or spoken to since high school, a long 12 years ago! It's been great fun catching up with them and hearing about their lives thus far. To see my page, click here. I think it accurately represents my personality and interests. It kinda rocks.

This has been a really nice week. It's only rained a few select times, and the weather has been beautiful. I've been keeping up the exercise regimen, working out every single day. When I don't do it, I feel like shit, so I keep it up. I'm eating really well, and feeling great. I'm down two sizes since I started this crazy thing, and I'm looking pretty good, if I do say so myself.

The best part is that I feel really amazing. Not only am I thin, with very little baggage (still working on that butt fat), I have energy out the yang. Eating right has really changed my diet for the better. It's more a habit now than anything else, to eat the proper foods and control my portions. I also stop when I'm full, even if there is food left on the plate. I also feel that the exercise I'm getting has completely rid of my depressive symptoms. Sure, maybe it's that plus the meds, but at this point, I don't really care. I feel terrific.

Am in the process of trying to find a part-time job for the summer weeks we will still be here. I've had a few interviews at various retail stores in the mall. I'm pretty sure something will pan out soon.

That's all, folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your myspace page does rock. Maybe I should give myspace a go again.

It is awesome getting back in touch with those you haven't seen or spoken to in a long time. I was contacted by 2 good friends from high school the day I arrived in the Nati. A sign?

Can't wait to see you guys in June!!