Friday, October 26, 2007

I am the Warrior

There is something to be said about feeling powerful. For a few days, I felt absolutely powerless that there was actually someone out there, trying to make me feel bad about myself. Why? What reasons? My friend Tracy said there was no way any one anonymous would do that to a person unless they were "insane". Or, they knew me in some capacity. Quite honestly, it was eating me alive to think that a "friend" would do this to me. So, it must be someone who feels some sort of hatred toward me.

I racked my brain for a day or so, trying to think of someone I might have pissed off. A singer in the community? Quite possibly, as truth be told, my original post might have been just the thing to piss someone off. But if I had done so, most would also see that I had apologized for ranting and raving. I was all bark and no bite with that post, and I realized the error of my ways. I thought (with heartbreaking annoyance) that it could have been a Prenzie. But my friend D helped me see that it wasn't the case.

Then who? Just who was this person who felt the need to criticize and try to make me feel small?

It pays to have friends who are computer geniuses.

I find it incredibly sad that someone I went to school with, nearly 10 years ago, would feel the need to do such a horrible thing. I know that I have changed since college. It would be ridiculous to think that anyone HADN'T changed since they were 20. What I also find incredibly sad is that said person would let someone close to them fight their battles for them, a someone who would only know me from what old college pal would tell them. Tsk tsk, college pal. Who is the unprofessional one now?

Oh. One more thing. Feel free to comment on my blog all you like now. I'll be watching...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! This is Kevin.

First and formost, Love you, love your blog, going to be you for halloween. This latest drama is very interesting to watch from afar, and i hope by all means that you are doing well-btw: your coping ability, RIGHT ON GIRLFRIEND. We need to mesh our scheduels so we can meet up, drink wine and have whiteys for breakfast, in our pajamas with your dogs, watching cartoons, because...we can!