Friday, October 12, 2007

She's a Beauty

Everyone who reads my blog knows that I am a hard-core liberal and atheist. So I may be preaching to the choir on this one. But for those of you who agree with me, let's give a shout out to Ann Coulter.



I saw this on CNBC the other day, and as I was watching this, I just couldn't believe my eyes/ears.



Ann Coulter (I'm sure you are aware of her) is one of the most racist, ageist, politically stupid conservatives in America today. With as educated as she is, it's impossible to believe how ridiculous her claims on the liberal population are. She writes books with titles like "If Democrats had brains, they'd be Republicans" and "Godless: The Church of Liberalism", and basically calls any person that doesn't agree with her "Stupid". She is classless, heartless, and let's face it folks, a downright CUNT.

I wonder what I might do if I ever was in a room with this woman. I think it might be fun to throw her into a pit of hungry, pissed-off, teeth-baring liberals. Can I have the first punch, please? Or I might just save it for my friend Jason. What do you think, J?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm usually not a fan of the word "cunt", but it's just so perfect for her, isn't it?

q... said...

I am not a politico by ANY means but that woman needs to burn in hell or awful afterlife of your choice. She is antagonistic, egotistical and just plain evil.
Cunt is a very good word for her.

Jason said...

Let me hit her!!
Actually, I would love to watch you punch her in the puss. I love Cccattt Fights!!

She is vile. I do like that she is becoming so outrageous, she's starting to alienate herself from the Republicans, thus losing her core audience.

I honestly thought she was a tranny the first time I saw her.


Oh, Happy Birthday Al!!