Monday, October 22, 2007

Week in Review

For those who are wondering, yes, I feel 30. It's really quite wonderful.

It's been a hairy week, with Ike recuperating from surgery and getting things together after the craziness that was last weekend. Ike is doing well. Yesterday we had to take him back to the emergency vet as he had a wicked bad abscess (pus-filled bump...gross) from his surgery last weekend. The vet gave us 9 zillion milligram antibiotics after draining the thing (again, gross?) and sent us on our way. The abscess is half the size today and looking good. By Wednesday, I'm sure it will be gone.

As you can see by my previous post, my cyber friend hasn't left me alone, so I've called a moratorium on the whole thing. I'm tired of bashing, I'm tired of being bashed by, clearly, someone who doesn't know me. I just want it to end.

We had a lovely weekend, taking the dogs to the Dog Park! It was a lovely Saturday and we thought we should introduce Ike to the way things are around here.







Saturday night we headed over to Andy Koski's for some merriment and fun with the Prenzies. We had a blast!!! We got to meet many new folks, and celebrate with old friends. My friend Jess returned from Ireland and brought some mead for all to enjoy. I didn't get to take many photos as I was having just way too much fun. However, I did manage to snap this one of Mags. I'm not quite sure what she was doing, but I needed to have this. For posterity. One day, I'll show it to her kids.



More good news! We found out today that my sister Tina is pregnant again! Yay! I will be an aunt once again. Congrats to my sister and Lou.

No comments: