Saturday, October 27, 2007

Week in Review

It's nice to be back. It's nice to be on my own space again and say anything I goddamn well please. For weeks I felt disjointed from my fellow bloggers, friends and readers (who, I've discovered, are many and from all over the US) that if I said anything, I would be skewered. Not anymore, my friends. It is a great feeling.

Weight Watchers
Speaking of feeling great, I've failed to mentioned over the past weeks my weight loss! Last week at weigh-in, I had lost another 1.4 pounds, and today, a round 1.0 pounds. Total weight loss over 4 weeks? 5 pounds!!! Yay for me! I'm hoping to rival my friend P-dub, who after losing near 30 pounds, I've deemed "Skinny Bitch". I think if I lost 25 more pounds, I might disappear. However, only about 8 more pounds to lose and I reach my goal and into Maintenance I will go. I'm hoping by next week I'll have to go buy a new pair of pants or two. Incidentally, that would bring me to a size 8, which I haven't been since high school. Sweet.


Dogs
Good news on the homefront - Ike went to the vet yesterday, but this was all good news. They removed his stiches, which the doc said looked great and gave him a clean bill of health. His abscess is completely gone, he is no longer in his e-collar, and I gave him his first bath yesterday!

My clean little guy is happy to be snuggled now. We both felt weird about cuddling him since he was so dirty and smelled sorta bad. He is so soft and snuggly! And he and Maddy? The best of friends. Check it out.

Aren't they so cute? They are getting along just great, and Rob and I couldn't be happier. Here is the fam together.


Theatre
The company is heading in the best of directions, and we are now in talks with a few companies to form a collaborative of sorts for a performing location. I can't say much more, but things are looking pretty positive. I am gearing up to direct a January staged-reading of Richard Greenberg's Take Me Out, which I mentioned in a previous post. What fun this will be! I have close to 8 men committed to the project, the majority of them all Prenzies. I am quite thrilled to be working with all these talented actors, but am jazzed I will be able to work with my old high school chum Jeff. The last show we participated in together was... 14 years ago? Sheesh, we're old.

Tonight we are off to Randall and Vicki's (Randall teaches with Rob at Augie) for a Halloween bash. I'm not going to mention our costumes. Let's see if you can guess by the pics I post tomorrow. Have a good weekend!

No comments: