Monday, October 01, 2007

Week in Review



Weight Watchers- Rob and I went to our first WW meeting in 5 years this past Saturday. Things have really changed! But the best part is that we are now enrolled in eTools, the WW online program. It's so easy to keep track of your activity and food intake. The beauty? I was only 7 pounds more than my last weigh in back in 2003. So, am not as fat as I thought. But I still feel yucky. Skinny jeans, here I come.

Supernatural- Am DESPERATELY, anxiously awaiting the season 3 premiere of Supernatural, this coming Thursday. HOLY CRAP am I excited. Am needing a Dean (played by Jensen Ackles) fix like nobody's business.



RTC- Yes, friends, the theatre company is incorporated, and we had our first board meeting on Saturday. This week I apply for non-profit status. Yippie!!

Other- Saturday night, I spent some time with my fabulous new friend Denise! She is involved in the local theatre group Prenzie Players as both actress and fight coordinator. She had a lovely soiree at her place, where I met a ton of new friends and local theatre enthusiasts. What a blast! By 1:30am, I excused myself home, as I was beat. I forgot what it's like to have friends that stay up late! I miss you guys out there in the Nati! And special thanks to Denise for a superb time. Love ya, lady!

1 comment:

q... said...

You are MOST welcome it was a GREAT time- I am so happy you came over. You will do JUST fine here and I can't wait to work with you! :)

I too need my Supernatural fix...DeanDeanDean....;)