Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Sunshine Day

Today was an excellent day for our little company. I met with the AD of the theatre company whose space we'll be using for our first season (hopefully for many more!) as well as a few other AD's of other companies today to discuss a collaborative of our companies in this new theatre space. It was a great day, being involved in something so new and exciting, for all of us as well as the QC area. Hopefully, this space will be a one-stop shop for local theatre folks to see great, live and contemporary theatre! In the afternoon, I secured rights to our first two shows! Yahoo! Things are hummin', my friends. And no, don't ask me what shows we're doing. I'll only tell you in person or in an e-mail, because that is private stuff (lots of legal reasons, too, which I won't get into). Because it's been such a good day, I found a little something I thought was hilarious and wanted to share. Since I am a great lover of The Sims 2, I thought you might like it, too.

No comments: